SAFETY RULES & WAIVER
It is a requirement of Bathurst Aqua Park that all participants must be aware of, and abide by, the Safety Rules listed below.
• All patrons must sign a waiver form before we can sell you a ticket. These are available on site at the ticket booth.
• Parents / Legal guardians need to complete this for any children under 15 years of age.
• It is mandatory for ALL patrons to wear a BUOYANCY VEST at all times. Please ensure your vest fits securely and the straps are tightened.
• NEVER, under any circumstances, attempt to swim underneath any of the obstacles. ALWAYS go over the top surface.
• NEVER DIVE HEAD FIRST into the water from any part of the course. You must always enter the water feet first.
• ALWAYS look up whilst climbing. Do not climb underneath someone climbing above you. People can slip and fall whilst climbing.
• Make sure the water and landing area is clear of all people before jumping or sliding into the water.
• Correct sliding position on the slides is to have arms crossed across your chest with feet and legs together.
If sliding with a friend DO NOT hold hands. Slide separately.
• Do not slide down any area that has climbing handles attached.
• No pushing or excessively rough play. Smaller children should always be given right of way.
• Tread carefully and show caution as the park is slippery and unstable.
• The park is only for use during public opening hours when park attendants are on duty. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
• The park must never be used under the influence of alcohol, medication or drugs.
• If you are caught swearing, pushing or acting in a aggressive manner you will be asked to leave immediately-No Refunds.